Friday, April 2, 2010

Emily checks in with great news on her Resolution Resolving..


I am excited to say that I conquered one of my goals this past Saturday! One of my goals for the resolve your resolution challenge was to complete a 10K in the four month time frame. Well, for once I went above and beyond. I’m happy to report that I finished the Zooma Austin Half-Marathon this past Saturday and let me tell you I loved it! No doubt I’ll be doing more of those! Attached is a picture of me right after the race - hydrating of course!

Good nutrition is hard for me. That’s the next big thing for me to work on over the next two months. I love big meals so adjusting my diet to small meals many times a day has been difficult. I’m still working on it but I’m getting better. I’ve also lost 7 lbs which is encouraging!

This challenge is definitely causing me some positive lifestyle changes and I consider myself privileged to get to do it! Thank you Pure Austin! And thank you Shirley for all your help, you’ve still got two more months of me. Get excited!