Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More success - with Shawn's guidance, Michelle motors towards personal victory!


 
I've never felt so strong!  I started this program with some yucky knee pain/tendonitis after my 2nd week!  Shawn has been incredible, giving me the advice on how to treat the knee and my gait and I have not slowed down!  I ran the Cap10K this morning and felt so strong, the knees were happy and finished with tons of energy left over while maintaining a great heartrate range as well!  This program has given me SO much confidence too!  I'm back on my bike which was a real hesitation for me, but Shawn encouraged me and now I'm cycling with confidence!  I've entered my first Triathlon and have momentum to get this accomplished successfully.  Now, to master the swim and the pull ups, will be such a personal victory and I'll be super happy!