Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ginger and Cherylyn, mother and daughter, regularly enjoy Pure Austin yoga!



Ginger and Cherylyn, mother and daughter, have been members since 2006. These dedicated yoginis have great things to say about Pure Austin yoga.... we love that we can provide them a great place to practice!!

Ginger:

I joined Pure Austin in 2006. I chose it because of the variety of classes that are offered & the quality of the facilities.
My mom, my sister Gertie & I attend Zoe's Pure Prana most every Sunday. I also attend Lauran's classes on wednesdays at noon, and I try to attend Sanieh's and Paula's classes whenever possible!

Yoga is an absolute necessity in my life! It helps keep me sane. Practicing yoga has had a tremendous effect on my mental health, and the fact that it helps keep me in shape is an added bonus!! Zoe's classes are a great workout. I would challenge the most muscular, fit people at Pure Austin to give it a try for a very different type of workout!

I work at the Capitol for a state senator.


Cherylyn:

i have also been a member since 2006.

i was impressed by the fact that pure austin had so many options for yoga. i thought that was very unusual for a gym setting. the pure austin yoga instructors are just awesome. i always learn something new from each and every one of them. so to paula, sineah, zoe and lauran i have to say a very sincere thank you for all that they bring to their classes. they have all influenced my yoga journey in such a profound way.

yoga is important to me. my soul needs yoga. and practicing with my daughters is a very special treat that i'm really happy to get to experience. we are able to practice yoga together on sundays. because of our work schedules we don't often get to practice together during the week. we also try to attend the yoga workshops that are offered, which is an added bonus at pure austin!

i am a registered nurse working at the UT health center in their urgent care department.