Monday, April 25, 2011

Congratulations to #pureres winner Patty!!!


Congratulations Patty!! Great job on following through with your resolutions - it totally shows! We love your positive energy! Here's Patty's story:

I’ve been a member at Pure Austin for several years, but a work assignment in Russia last fall interrupted my routine. As soon as I returned, I couldn’t wait to get back to Pure! I genuinely look forward to each visit here. I love the variety of the classes and equipment, the jogging trail, the skilled and enthusiastic instructors – there is always something fun to try. The Town Lake location is close to my home and Quarry Lake is close to my office, so it's very easy for me to fit in a morning, lunchtime or evening workout nearly every day. I am not particularly athletic, but I never feel out of place here. I especially enjoy the Pump Raw and Triple X classes; they are a great balance to my running workouts. I perform in local theater and for the past few months, I’ve been training to build stamina for my role in a musical production of “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” in Georgetown. Added bonus: I can wear the “revealing” costumes with confidence. Thank you, Pure Austin!