Monday, April 11, 2011

Another reason why Urban Adventure Camp with Chelsea rules!

Just got this testimonial in!

Urban Adventure Bootcamp rules!

Late in 2008, I found out I was BRCA Positive. That is the technical term for having the "breast & ovarian cancer gene." In the first 3 months of 2009, I had a hysterectomy and complete mastectomy and reconstruction. After those surgeries, I had lost a lot of strength as well as confidence that I could get it back. I kept exercising, but never dreamed that I could keep up in a fitness class or much less a bootcamp! I started attending Chelsea's Cardio Core and Pure Pump classes, then found the confidence to sign up for Urban Adventure Bootcamp. Before those, I could not jump. No, seriously...I didn't have the strength to jump up onto a bench, nor did I think I could do it! I could not hold a plank for more than 30 seconds at a time, and I never thought I could bearcrawl up a hill! Now I can do all of those things and more, and I am stronger than ever. Chelsea's approach is "What can your body do?," and she has helped me reach far beyond what I thought mine could. I am stronger, leaner and more confident in just 4 weeks, and I have signed up for two adventure races already!


You can sign up for Urban Adventure Bootcamp NOW