Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love to Shirley from one of the "Dynamic Slash" winners

I can't say enough great things about the classes at Pure and the instructors. I have to admit there have been a number of times when I've walked into the gym on a Monday evening after a long day at work and I think to myself "there is no way I have enough energy to get through class." However, as soon as I see your smiling face and feed off the energy of the class, its as if I've been revived. The value I get from slash is two-fold; both on a mental level and physical level. On a mental level, I feel so proud of myself when I know I've started the week off right with what I feel is the most challenging class of the week. Its set the bar for the remainder of the week and forces me to push myself that much more. On a physical level, Slash requires you to use every muscle in your body which inevitably turns into me climbing out of bed Tuesday mornings with either sore hamstrings, bum, or back :)

As a side note, (and I know I've mentioned this before) but I'm always impressed by how you not only push us but yourself as well. The energy and positive attitude you exude are infectious. Thank you for being such a great mentor!