Sunday, November 28, 2010

Exercise Buddies Rule!

This just in from Mallory!


My client totally took advantage of the BUDDY MONTH!!! It's a mother and her son, who is her buddy. He is learning to love spending an active hour with his mom everyday - bringing them even closer!!
Check it out!
Mallory
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathleen
Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:59 PM
To: Mallory

Dear Mallory,
My exercise buddy is my son Arthur who is 25 years old.  I love having an eb.  We get to work out and visit.  I would never go everyday without him.  Yes, we have been every day this month.  My only regret is he will be out of town Friday and we only get
to exercise 28 days this month instead of 29.

We usually start upstairs and ride the exercise bike, walk the treadmill at a slant, and step to it on the elliptical exercise machine.

Then we throw a medicine ball around and use the free weights.  Maybe a couple of other machines upstairs.

Then we go downstairs and do a number of machines. We use the slanted walk.  I like to walk up it backwards three times.

A few times Arthur has swum laps in the pool.  Several times we have walked/jogged around the quarry.  It is so pretty out there.

It has been great for us at Pure Austin at the Quarry.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,
Kathleen