Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PAC Rules. Want to be part of this?

I had seen the Pure Austin Coaching fliers and pamphlets around Pure Austin for months but was too intimidated to try it.  I wish I had not waited so long!  Shawn and the coaching group are very approachable, friendly and inspirational.  My swimming has improved tremendously, I can really relax and pull in the water now.  I was not a runner at all and now can run a 10:30 mile on a good day -- I even have anterior tibialis muscles now!!  I would not have accomplished those milestones without Shawn's coaching and the support of the athletes around me.  I would wholeheartedly recommend PAC to anyone who wants to revel in a healthy and supportive but also challenging approach to health and fitness."  Vivian Potterf


Contact Shawn at shawn@pureaustin.com or learn more and sign up now.